This program is designed:
• To provide a safe and stable home-like environment for six girls ages thirteen to seventeen.
• To hire appropriate staff to ensure a culturally competent environment.
• Provide quality emotional, intellectual, and physical needs by dynamic programming and collaborative efforts.
• Re-establish healthy relationships with family and the community to improve quality of life.
A therapeutic group home has been established and will provide:
• Health and nutritional care
• Case Management
• Constructive physical exercise and recreation programs
• Educational, vocational or work experiences
• Life Skills training/Independent living
• Training in cultural and fine arts
New Lighthouse will take great pains in developing successful women of the future, tutoring and training in entrepreneurship and a program that encourages youth to become their own boss of different industries.